Here at Norton Broker Services we have access to a large panel of secured lenders. This means we can offer options to all types of customer from all walks of life, from those with a super-prime to a sub-prime credit history.
A secured loan can be used for any legal purpose such as home improvements, consolidation, paying a tax bill or injecting cash into a business. It’s also a great alternative for your clients who don’t want to or have been unable to get a good deal on a remortgage.
- Loans from £3000 to £250,000 (up to £2.5m on referral)
- Competitive rates
- LTV’s up to 95% and some lenders offering over 100% LTV lending.
- Terms from 3 to 35 years available
- Lending to employed, self-employed, multiple incomes, 0-hour contract workers, clients with partial benefits or pension income.
- An alternative to a full remortgage (clients may not want to remortgage because of a low rate or high early redemption charges)