Bridging Loans are a type of short-term finance, which are used to ‘bridge’ the financial gap over the course of a property transaction. Bridging loans are often completed quickly, making them perfect for customers who are looking to swiftly secure funds for property transactions.
Lenders will need to see a viable exit strategy from your customer. This could be a range of things, including selling the security property, or taking out a mortgage to repay the bridging loan.
- Regulated & unregulated loans available
- Interest rolled/retained or serviced
- Rates from 0.48%
- Terms up to 24 months
- Loans from £30,000
- 100% LTV available with additional security
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd charge options available
- Available in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- No exit fees in most cases
Bridging loans are typically used for:
- Auction purchases
- Below Market Value purchases
- Unmortgageable properties
- Change of use
- Investment property purchases
- Broken sale chains
If you’d like to register with us to submit a case, please click here. If you’d like to submit a case, please log in to your account and click submit a lead.